We are Hiring! Assistant Property Manager Needed:
We're a fast growing property management company currently serving the Greater San Antonio Area looking for someone to assist with servicing our current tenants and landlords while we focus on growth.
As we use multiple systems, processes and software; strong computer skills is a must. You must have a strong/fast internet connection and quality computer system.
This is a remote position, so please make sure you have or are able to have a separate office at home to work out of and are comfortable with working on your own outside of the office. As you will be communicating with tenants and owners over the phone, a quiet area with access to a phone is essential.
What will you be doing?
- Working with current tenants to resolve any issues that come up during their tenancy
- Communicating with landlords as to the status of their property(ies)
- Fielding questions (via email / phone / text) for our active listings
- Assisting with new owner on-boarding. This may include:
- Describing our process to interested owner leads
- Scheduling photographers
- Writing new listing copy
What skills and experience do you need?
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
- A highly motivated self starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and find solutions
- Proven track record for great customer service experience (bonus points for tech/start-up or real-estate customer service/support)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Tech savvy
Nice to haves, but not necessary.
- Experience with Real Estate and property management
- Previous remote work experience
Various Days & Times: Monday - Sunday
- 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
Hourly pay to start with opportunity for increases once your productivity has increased.
If you are interested please email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter.
Please include the following information within your cover letter:
- Why are you the right person for this position?
- Based on the information found on our website, cloverleafpm.com, how would you describe our services to an interested owner?
- A photo of your home office / desk setup
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is:
CloverLeaf Property Management is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy.